Gaines Upholstery Comfort Sleeper by American Leather
Gaines is a tribute to the best-selling roll arm silhouette. The softly curved front arm is expertly outlined by delicate piping bringing a modern twist to a familiar favorite. Perfectly proportioned for any room, the Comfort Sleeper features more sleep space in less floor space, and can be disassembled to fit through narrow hallways and doorways. The Comfort Sleeper’s unique design, featuring the Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System, delivers amazing comfort both day and night.
- Every frame we make is available in premium quality, top grain leather. Find the color you love and the type of leather that fits your lifestyle: Lightly Protected, Medium Protected, or Heavily Protected.
- Patented Tiffany 24/7™ Sleep System
- Room to stretch out with true 80 inches of sleeping space
- Ultimate comfort on five-inch plush, high-density foam mattress
- Under-sofa dust covers keeps dust and dirt from ever touching the mattress
- Zero wall clearance
- Quick-ship delivery
- Double-needle top-stitch
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Three mattress options: Premier, Gel, and Tempur-Pedic
- Each piece can be customized with any fabric, leather, or customer's own material
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions encased in down and down back cushions available
- Wood legs available in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Nailhead trim available in Antique Brass, Chrome, or Pewter finish (arms and deck)
- Bed sizes from Cot to King
- Available in these sizes: Sofa, Loveseat, Comfort Sleeper, Chair, Recliner, Sectional, Ottoman, Storage Ottoman
- USD 150 shipping charge will be added to your order
- Our delivery area is concentrated around New York, NJ and southern CT Special arrangements can be made for customers outside our standard delivery area - please call the store for details.
- So many frames, so many cover choices. Please call (631) 621-5500 or email email@example.com for details. Here's a quick guide to American Leather's cover options: