Pearson Leather Comfort Sleeper by American Leather
Pearson’s sleek track arms pair perfectly with subtle designer details to create a beautiful, yet effortless look. The Comfort Sleeper by American Leather is quite simply the most comfortable and most versatile sleeper sofa available. Comfort Sleepers feature more sleep space while taking up less room space than traditional sleepers. It can be disassembled to fit through narrow hallways and doorways. The Comfort Sleeper’s unique design, featuring the patented Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System, delivers amazing comfort both day and night.
- Every frame we make is available in premium quality, top grain leather. Find the color you love and the type of leather that fits your lifestyle: Lightly Protected, Medium Protected, or Heavily Protected.
- Patented Tiffany 24/7™ Sleep System
- Room to stretch out with true 80 inches of sleeping space
- Ultimate comfort on five-inch plush, high-density foam mattress
- Zero Wall Clearance
- Quick-ship delivery
- Single-needle top-stitch
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Three mattress options: Premier, Gel, and Tempur-Pedic
- Each piece can be customized with any fabric, leather, or customer's own material
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions encased in down and down back cushions available
- Wood legs available in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Nail-head trim available in Antique Brass, Chrome, or Pewter finish (deck only)
- Available in these sizes: Sofa, Loveseat, Comfort Sleeper, Chair, Recliner, Sectional, Ottoman, Storage Ottoman
- USD 150 shipping charge will be added to your order
- Our delivery area is concentrated around New York, NJ and southern CT Special arrangements can be made for customers outside our standard delivery area - please call the store for details.
- So many frames, so many cover choices. Please call (631) 621-5500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Here's a quick guide to American Leather's cover options: